We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 100 g of chicken breast◗ 200 g of frozen spinachcas 300 g of flour◗ 1 nut of butter nue 7 dl of milk◗ 4 eggs◗ 50 g of Parmesan cheese◗ 1 garlic◗ Salt and pepper. Difficulty: Easy Time: 30 min.
1. Put a pan on the fire with the butter and a tablespoon of flour. Go adding milk, while stirring, until you get a thick bechamel. Salt and pepper Make the grilled breasts and chop into pieces. Reserve.
2. Put another pan with oil and a peeled and chopped garlic. Add thawed spinach and saute. Mix the béchamel with spinach, chicken and Parmesan cheese. Put 1/2 of the milk, eggs and salt in the blender glass. Add, gradually, 250 g of flour until a homogeneous dough is obtained; rest.
3. Make the crêpes with the dough in a pan with a little oil. Fill with the chicken and spinach mixture and fold in 4 as if it were a handkerchief.2 Hunting consommé with mini meatballs
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 4 quail◗ 1 onion◗ 2 carrots◗ 1 leek◗ 1 egg◗ 2 slices of bread◗ Milk◗ Flour◗ Salt and pepper. Difficulty: Medium Time: +60 min.
1. Ask the butcher to bone the four quails and chop the meat. Put the quail bones and vegetables (cut or grated) in a saucepan with water to prepare a bird broth. Boil for two hours. Soak a couple of slices of bread in milk.
2. Arrange them in a bowl, together with the minced meat, the egg, a pinch of salt and another of pepper. Stir and crush the mixture well with a fork until the bread is completely incorporated into the dough. Make small balls with the mixture and batter them one by one in flour. Cook them in the broth for about ten minutes.
3. Then, serve the soup with the meatballs in individual bowls. What idea! If you want to complete this appetizing soup, cook some rice or fry some potatoes and turn this first into a unique dish.3 Baked salmon with guacamole and sauce
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 600 g of salmon◗ 2 scallions◗ 1 avocado◗ 1 cucumber◗ 1 lemon◗ 1 egg yolk ◗ 30 g of sugar◗ 1.5 dl of olive oil◗ Salt and pepper. Difficulty: Easy Time: 30 min. and rest.
1. Clean the salmon, add 30 g of sugar and 30 g of salt and leave 8 hours in the refrigerator. Remove salt and sugar, paint with oil, wrap the salmon in baking paper and bake in papillote 10 min.
2. Make juice with 1/2 lemon and grate your skin. Put a casserole on the fire with 1.5 dl of oil and cook two scallions. Remove and salt and pepper. Add an egg yolk, zest and lemon juice and go through the blender. Reserve.
3. Peel the avocado and put your meat in a bowl with the juice of the other 1/2 lemon, 1 knife. of oil, salt and pepper. Crush to form a guacamole. Cut the cucumber into slices, put some mashed avocado and roll. Serve with salmon and chive sauce.4 Roasted lamb chops with red onions
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 1.6 kg of lamb carrot◗ 8 red onions◗ 1 orange◗ 1 tablespoon of honey◗ 1 tablespoon of soy sauce◗ Olive oil◗ Coriander and fresh thyme◗ Salt and pepper. Difficulty: Easy Time: +60 min.
1. Peel the onions and the orange. Put a casserole with 1 liter of water on the fire. Add the orange peel, a few coriander branches (or parsley) and the peeled onions. Cook over low heat until the onions are tender. Remove from heat and let the onions cool in the broth. Chop half of the onions and the other reserve whole.
2. Salpimentar the lamb carré. Make juice with the orange. Put the juice in a bowl, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 of honey and another of oil. Stir. Marinate the carré with the mixture for about 2 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Place the carré in the preheated oven at 180º C with the marinade liquid. Leave in the oven watering occasionally until the carré is golden. Serve the carré with the whole onions and chopped with a little of the roast sauce. Garnish with thyme.
Take note! So that the stick bones of the ribs do not blacken during the time of baking, cover them with a little aluminum foil. A juicy and very easy to prepare meat that, previously well marinated and baked in the right time, will enhance its flavor.5 Chocolate with tangerine and raspberries
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 200 g of chocolate fondant◗ 150 g of raspberries◗ 3 tangerines◗ 90 g of butter◗ 100 g of flour◗ 1 egg◗ 50 g of sugar◗ 1 dl of milk. Difficulty: Medium Time: +60 min.
1. Mix 50 g of butter, 100 g of flour, 1 egg yolk and 40 g of sugar. Preheat the oven to 160º C. Spread the dough with a rolling pin until a thin sheet is achieved. Cut into squares and sprinkle with sugar. Bake until the squares take color. Boil the milk and pour over the chopped chocolate.
2. Mix well and then add 40 g of butter. Mix well again and spread the mixture on the baking paper. Let it solidify and cut into squares. Peel the tangerines and, careful not to break them, separate the segments. Put a saucepan on the fire with 1 dl of water and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Paint the raspberries and tangerines with the syrup. Let dry.
3. Assemble the dessert by putting a sheet of sablé dough, one of chocolate, raspberries or tangerines. Repeat the same operation and finish with the sheets.
What idea! If you want to give a different touch, without changing its exquisite flavor, instead of leaving the whole raspberries and tangerines, make a mousse. A dessert that will delight everyone for its striking presentation and its tempting mix of flavors between chocolate, tangerine and raspberries.6 Filloas with hot chocolate sauce
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 200 g of chocolate fondant◗ 6 eggs◗ 1/2 kg of flour◗ 1 liter of chicken broth◗ 1 liter of milk◗ 1 piece of butter◗ Salt. Difficulty: Easy Time: 20 min. and rest.
1. Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add milk, chicken broth and a pinch of salt. Stir well and add the flour until a fine dough is obtained. Let rest. Spread a pan with a little butter.
2. Put on the fire and add the mixture from the previous step, in sufficient quantity to cover the bottom of the pan. When set and brown a little, turn the pancake so that it is done on the other side.
3. Put a saucepan in the water bath with the chocolate fondant. Add a piece of butter and keep until the chocolate melts completely. Serve the pancakes with the hot chocolate.